Free shipping in Denmark
100% cotton Made in Denmark
Free returns within 30 days
50% discount for family and friends who support us

Our Materials

Our garments are produced in small amounts in order to not exploit our natural resources. We work with on stock organic cotton fabrics, which means no new fabrics are required to be made for our jumpusits. As a small company, our resources are still limited, We use what is already produced while constantly researching the best sourcing. We are in agreement with a source from India and in dialog with a company that only sells pure local cotton from Egypt.

In our first zip-on jumpusuit is made out of 100% cotton twill. . Cotton twill is a ancient weave pattern that’s characterized by diagonal lines on the face of the fabric. This type of weaving results in a long lasting fabric.

Twill is known for being durable and easy to maintain, It can be spot cleaned as well as machine-washed.. It does not stain or wrinkle easily. A quick steam or a low tumble dry is enough to smooth any wrinkles on your zip-on jumpusit. The twill we use has a medium - light weight which makes it perfect to wear all year round.

Our zippers are supplied by YKK. They are known to produce the most durable zippers on the market. YKK has continuously set industry standards for quality, innovation, and sustainability in the production of zippers. The Natulon zipper is a nylon zipper made out of recycled materials, and that's our go to.

We create long lasting, quality garments that are functional and give you endles posibilities to style them.

When you are done wearing our designs, they return to us and we recycle them, either as a second hand or upcycled item.

Our garments are made out of over 90% organic fibers. The rest ove under 10% are the zippers and snaps. When the time comes, at the end of their life, we will be ready with a process where our garments will go to a sorting center. There the accessories will be removed, and the organic fiber returned to mother earth, but that is far ahead, since our clothes will have to last for a long time.

Shopping cart
Start typing to see posts you are looking for.
Shop
0 items Cart
My account