Zipon jumpsuit measurements
Tell us your measurements(cm)
IMPORTANT This is NOT an order. We will contact you to make your final order. You will be able to choose your own colors, style and type of fabric from our catalogs.
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF
- Height – This is your usual height, if you don’t already know it, measure it by standing against a wall with flat object on your head. Keep the object on the wall while you remove your body. Measure the distance from the object to the floor. Ask for help if needed.
- Chest- Measure the bust at the fullest part. Measure all around your body. Make sure the measuring tape is not tight.
- Waist – Measure the waist where the body bends. It helps to bend side to side to identify exactly where to measure. You can put an elastic band around the waist to mark the correct placement.
- Hip – Measure the hips at the fullest part, usually around the seat.
- Innerleg – Measure your inside leg length from the crotch to the desired length. It’s not recommended to measure your own inside leg length. Since you would have to bend over to measure it, the result would be incorrect.
follow our designs on social media